1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
• The person in charge of the treatment and the entity that owns the domain https://meloneselabuelo.com (hereinafter, the Website), is EL ABUELO DE LOS MELONES, SL with address at Paraje de los Ruices 115, Los Martínez del Puerto CP: 30.156 Murcia (Spain), with CIF:
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION
The data you provide us is intended to:
a) Send you the information requested and resolve the queries you make through the contact section made available on the website. The basis of legitimation is the consent given.
b) Respond to the queries you make in relation to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you later. The basis of legitimation is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part. In complying with these obligations, we may communicate your data to Public Administrations and courts, provided that such information is required in accordance with established legal processes.
c) If you send us your curriculum, you authorize us to analyze the data and documents contained therein. They will be kept for a maximum period of six months, unless you tell us otherwise. The basis of legitimation is the consent given.
d) The data collected through other forms that our Website may contain are intended to be the one explicitly stated therein. The basis of legitimation is the consent given.
e) If you expressly authorize us, we may send you information related to our activity, through any electronic means, including sending a newsletter. This information will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion. The basis of legitimation is the consent given.
f) In the event of the existence of services or campaigns with the collection of personal data, these will contain their particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
3. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA.
The data you provide us will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. They will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or when you have exercised your right to suppress, cancel and / or limit the treatment. After this period, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking. They will remain at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office and the competent Administrations, in particular that of Data Protection for the attention of responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these. Once the indicated period has elapsed, they will be destroyed with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization or total destruction of the same.
In addition to the general treatment of the previous point, the conservation period of four years will be observed (Art. 66 and following of the General Tax Law), and six on the accounting books and invoices (Art. 30 of the Commercial Code)
4. YOUR RIGHTS
The data protection regulations grant you the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
• Right of access: right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
• Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data for being inaccurate or not truthful.
• Right of portability: To be able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
• Right to limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the indicated terms.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
To exercise these rights, you must send an express request, along with a copy of your ID or equivalent and valid supporting document, through the following means:
• EMAIL addressed to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Data Protection. This shipment must be made from the email address that you included in the form / s. Otherwise, they will not be shown to you, as your identity is not considered sufficiently proven.
• BY POSTAL MAIL: Addressed to the address Paraje de los Ruices 115, Los Martínez del Puerto Zip Code: 30.156 Murcia (Spain) If you do not receive a response in time and form from the Provider, or you do not find it satisfactory, you will informs that the competent control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es ). On their website you can find a series of models that will help you in exercising your rights.
5. NO TRANSFER OF DATA
Users are expressly informed that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, except legal obligation. Any exception to this rule will require your prior express, informed, and unequivocal consent.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights), the Provider complies with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary
in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Appropriate technical and organizational policies are in place in order to protect your rights and freedoms, providing you with all the necessary information so that you can exercise the rights that assist you. However, you must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.