At El ABUELO DE LOS MELONES, SL (hereinafter MELONES EL ABUELO) we comply with the provisions of the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and of Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies that exist on the Website.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are stored on the User's computer that browses the Internet and that, in particular, contains a number that allows the user's computer to be uniquely identified, even if it changes its location or IP address.
In general, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed. The specific uses made of these technologies are described below.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet, either by the websites you visit or by third parties with which the Website is related, and allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer. And, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
1.1. Cookie Types
1.1.2. Cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, there are two types:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
1.1.3. Cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, which may be:
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
1.1.4. Cookies according to their purpose.
Finally, there are other types of cookies for guidance purposes as they are the most common depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order , manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application) , use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animations ion uploading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
• Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
When you browse our Website you may find cookies inserted directly by MELONES EL ABUELO or cookies inserted by external entities, as detailed below:
|1P_JAR||180 days||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|ANIDs||1 year||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|APISID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|CONSENT||Persistent||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|HSID||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|NID||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|SID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|SAPISID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|SIDCC||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|SSID||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||180 days||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|DV||24 hours||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|OTZ||Persistent||Directed (advertising)||Google com|
|APISID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|CONSENT||Persistent||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|SAPISID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|HSID||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|NID||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|SSID||6 months||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|SID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||Google is|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||1 day||Directed (advertising)||youtube.com|
|DSID||1 year and 6 months||Directed (advertising)||doubleclick.net|
|IDE||1 year and 6 months||Directed (advertising)||doubleclick.net|
|NUMBER||1 year and 6 months||Directed (advertising)||doubleclick.net|
|c_user||90 days||Directed (advertising)||facebook.com|
|datr||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||facebook.com|
|fr||90 days||Directed (advertising)||facebook.com|
|sb||2 years.||Directed (advertising)||facebook.com|
|spin||1 day and 1 hour||Directed (advertising)||facebook.com|
|wd||1 weeks||Directed (advertising)||facebook.com|
|_gid||24 hours||Own (technical)||meloneselabuelo.com|
|_fbp||90 days||Directed (advertising)||meloneselabuelo.com|
|_ga||2 years.||Own (technical)||meloneselabuelo.com|
3. INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACCEPT, DENY / REVOKE CONSENT OR DELETE COOKIES
You have the option of allowing or blocking cookies, as well as deleting your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. The way to disable them is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you will find all the instructions.
You can choose at any time which cookies you want to work on this Website.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie= ie-10 ″
Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete% 20cookies Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es »
There is an add-on for disabling Google Analytics cookies for the most common browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera) that facilitates the exclusion of the installation of these cookies.
You can find more information at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/
The following link includes educational videos in video tutorial format that explain, step by step, how to configure the privacy options of the most common browsers, social networks and mobile operating systems:
3.1. Information on data transfer to third countries.
We do not carry out international data transfers in relation to cookies on the Website. If so, you will be duly informed about where and how to access the adequacy decision or the adequate or appropriate guarantees that, where appropriate, would allow said transfer.
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REFUSE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
In this case you can continue browsing, although the use of some of the services may be limited or you cannot access and therefore your experience on our Website will be less satisfactory. You can reject them at any time.
Regarding this information it is possible to carry out the following actions: :
• TO ACCEPT: You will be giving your consent for us to install cookies as described in this policy. The notice will not be displayed again during this session in the browser.